The English Whisky - Single Malt Smokey
The English – Smokey. Aged to perfection in specially selected casks. A peated (45ppm) single malt whisky. A good core of smoke runs through this one, alongside recognisable vanilla-rich notes and lovely waft of smoke on the palate, ideal alternative for the Islay fan.
- Nose: Cinnamon, smoked malt and blueberry muffins.
- Palate: Full-bodied smoke, paired with light notes of buttered bread and peppery barley.
- Finish: Stem ginger and lingering bonfire embers.
Additional Information :
- Alcohol - 43 %
- Country - St George's Distillery, United Kingdom
- Volume - 700mls
- Gold Liquid Gold Award - 2019, Jim Murray's Whisky Bible
- Bronze Best English Single Malt 2020, World Whiskies Awards