NAUD Cognac - VSOP
NAUD French Cognac - VSOP
Noble And Unusual Distillery (NAUD) by name, noble and unusual distillery by nature. Their unique process brings aromatic richness and roundness to the NAUD Family Cognacs. When finally placed to mature in French oak casks, the eau-de-vie ages slowly, under the benevolence of the Cellar Master who careful blending of the end product and decides of their final blending.
Auburn in appearance with a luminous gold shine, the elegant aroma and fruity on the palate, with additional a touch of oak on the finish. It's truly a soft and seducing Cognac.
Tasting Note :
- Colour - Auburn with a luminous gold shine.
- Aroma - Elegant with a delicate hint of vanilla, completed by aromas of dried fruit and mild spices (cinnamon, nutmeg).
- Palate - Supple and fruit, moving onto notes of orange and peach, with a touch of oak on the finish. A soft and seducing cognac which will please the pallet of those who like it either neat or in cocktails.
Additional Information :
- Alcohol - 40 %
- Country - France
- Volume - 700mls
Cocktail Recipes :
| Mint Julep
- 60ml of NAUD Fine Cognac VSOP
- 4 leaves of fresh mint
-10ml of Simple Syrup
- A few drops of bitters
– 60 ml of NAUD Fine Cognac VSOP
– 1 sugar cube
– 10 ml of Absinthe
– A few drops of Peychaud’s bitters