FAIR. Quinoa Vodka
The great taste comes from specially selected quinoa and a proprietary production process that is the result of a two-year joint research project between French distillers and Andean farmers.
They source the quinoa from the Andean mountains. The Altiplano plateau is over 3000m above sea level where the quinoa grows in fertile volcanic soil.
Quinoa has long been considered a super food because of its nutritional content …first by the Incas over 5000 years ago and now by consumers all over the world. As an added benefit, quinoa is gluten free.
Tasting Notes :
- very smooth, fruity, spicy vodka that will shine with a ice chill or in Martinis.
Additional In formation :
- ABV : 40%
- Volume : 700ml
- Country : France
- 2018 GOLD MEDAL BEVERAGE TASTING INSTITUTE
- 2014 DOUBLE GOLD MEDAL ASIAN SPIRITS MASTERS
- 2013 PLATINUM MEDAL BEVERAGE TASTING INSTITUTE
- 2012 DOUBLE GOLD MEDAL 50 BEST IMPORTS
- 2011 SILVER MEDAL SF WORLD SPIRITS COMPETITION
- 2009 GOLD MEDAL BEVERAGE TESTING INSTITUTE
- 2009 BEST OF CATEGORY NYSA
SIGNATURE COCKTAIL ANDEAN MULE
- Squeeze a half lime into a tumbler glass
- 5cl of FAIR. Vodka
- 15cl of ginger beer
- Add ice cubes and stir. Garnish with a lime quarter or fresh rosemary