Bellevoye Noir (Black) Whisky
The first 100% French Triple Malt peated whisky.
Three best peated Single Malt whiskies of France (North, Alsace and Lorraine). All the inputs of this product (barleys included) are entirely French. The final ageing takes place in BELLEVOYE cellar in Charente.
Tasting Notes :
- The intense nose reveals empyreumatic notes that evoke both ashes, toast and moka. Subtle touches of spices (cinnamon, nail clove) and liquorice reinforce its complexity.
- The mouth is thick, mellow and oily. Its salinity gives it a fresh and harmonious balance. Its structure is coated thanks to its elegant tannins.
- The finish is long and persistent on aromas peat characteristics.
- Primary: five to ten years in French oak casks.
- Secondary: nine months post-blend ageing in French new oak casks whose wood origin and grain quality are specific.
Additional Information :
- Alcohol - 43 %
- Country - France
- Volume - 700mls
- 2020: Gold Medal at World Whiskies Awards competition, Best French Blended Malt.
- 2019: Gold Medal at Brussels World Spirits competition.
- 2018: Gold Medal at Brussels World Spirits competition.