Bellevoye Rouge (Red) Blended Malt Whisky
The first and only 100% French Triple Malt whisky. In this red version, we find three malts aged between 5 and 8 years, with a finishing in Saint-Émilion Grands Crus Classé barrels. This whisky exudes grace and charm.
Tasting Notes :
- The nose reveals a rich aromatic palette with fruity and fresh notes. Malt mixes with aromas of Ente plums, ‘crème brûlée’ and the first autumn nuts.
- The mouth recalls the generosity of Medjool’s dates. The presence of mint notes preserves the balance. The tannins are coated in a soft setting.
- The fragrance of fine spices and brown sugar accompanies the tasty finish.
- Primary: five to ten years in French oak casks.
- Secondary: six months post-blend ageing in Grand Cru casks.
Additional Information :
- Alcohol - 43 %
- Country - France
- Volume - 700mls
- Year 2020: Gold Medal at ‘Concours Général Agricole de Paris’.
- Since 2019: Air France First Class whisky.