Tasca d'Almerita Regaleali Nero D’Avola
A top rated year for this wine (2017 Vintage)! One of the most famous Nero d’Avola wines of Sicily. Tasca d'Almerita has been awarded the 2019 European Winery of the Year by Wine Enthusiast magazine for the 20th anniversary Wine Star Awards.
- Aroma : Bright ruby red color, nose of cherry and raspberry.
- Palate : Light bodied, fruity with a hint of dark berries.
- Finish : Semi-dry, and lingering aftertaste on the palate - good and silky tannins.
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 16ºC and 18ºC.
- Our wine experts think this Southern Italy Red wine would be a match made in heaven with these dishes. Bon appétit!
- Pasta, Beef, Lamb
- Varietal: 100% Nero d’Avola
- Volume: 750ml
- ABV : 13.5%
Winery : Tasca d'Almerita
- Country: Sicilia, Italy
- won SILVER at 2006 Concours Mondial de Bruxelles
awarded the 2019 European Winery of the Year by Wine Enthusiast magazine for the 20th anniversary Wine Star Awards.