Taiyozakari Tokubetsu Honjozo
The representative product in the “Taiyozakari” line, this sake’s gentle bouquet and clean taste easily pairs with any kind of cuisine.
Tokubetsu junmai ("special pure") is a special designation for high-quality sake. To qualify as tokubetsu junmai, a sake must be made with rice polished to less than 60 percent of its original weight, and must not be fortified with distilled alcohol.
- This healthy sake is surprisingly high in nutrients and provides beneficial help to the body. Gluten-free.
- Compared with other beverages, it is low in calories and only gives 134 calories for every 100 grams of serving.
- A smooth drink without the rough-rice taste. Gives out a clean and elegant feeling to the mouth.
- Has a full and sophisticated flavour that feels elegant and clean in the mouth.
- Cleanses the palate, even after eating a heavy meal.
Recommended Serving Temperature
- Chilled or Room Temperature or Warm.
- Type of Sake : Honjozo
- Type of Rice : Uses 60% Gohyakumangoku and Others Rice
- ABV : 15%
- Volume : 720ml
- Origin : Japan