Delicate Sake Tasting Set 300ml x3
Tentaka Tasting Set with 2 sake glasses at $60
It is a set of Premium Junmai Daiginjo that is made with 'A grade area Yamadanishiki' as per their grading, Traditional Junmai Style that you would find in Izakayas throughout Japan, and Award-winning Futsu-Shu that showcases the traditional rich unami taste of sake. It's perfect
Tentaka 'Kokoro' Junmai Daiginjo 300ml
- 'If it isn’t dry, it isn’t sake' - these were the words of the founder of this sake. It has a nice character and solid foundation of flavour with a very light and fruity nose that almost jumps out at you but with a mature and confident mellowness.
- Best with more delicate dishes such as grilled scallops or vegetables, sashimi, any food that is light with herbs. Salads using lettuce, cabbage or English spinach. Excellent with cheeses. Try it warm and surprise!
SMV: +5.0 (Dry)
Rice: Grade A area Yamadanishiki
Polish rate: 50%
- Dry and crisp, the flavours are dominated by mixed nuts, fresh cut green grass and other earthier flavours. Very pleasing for those who want fresh sake flavour, but more complexity beyond the fermented fruit flavours. Pairs well with hearty grains, mushrooms, beef, lamb, and BBQ sauce.
SMV: +1.5 (Dry)
Polish rate: 55%
- Award-winning Futsu-Shu that showcases the traditional taste of sake. Enjoy either chilled or warmed.
- Discreet and delicate nose, on cereals and dried fruits. Half dry, rich umami refreshes the palate with a slight bitter finish.
SMV: +4.0 (Dry)
Polish rate: 60%