Ronan By Clinet Bordeaux Blanc 2018
Then in 2012, the property launches RONAN BY CLINET Bordeaux Blanc, an intense and subtle blend of 80% Sauvignon Blanc and 20% Sémillon.
This white wine reflects all the know-how and the signature of a team of experts, under the leadership of Ronan LABORDE, Elodie’s brother, who is the thriving force behind this project and who designed these modern and accessible wines.
The grapes are carefully selected and come from the best terroirs such as Côtes de Castillon, Cotes de Francs, Lussac St Emilion and Bordeaux.
- Appearance : pale golden colour.
- Aroma : nose seduces with rich fruity aromas of fresh peach, a light and floral bouquet.
- Palate : The palate stands out for a nice clean lemon flavor with a savoury nutty character, good length and complexity.
Recommended Serving Temperature
- 10 - 12°C
- To enjoy alone as an aperitif, with fish or grilled chicken.
- ABV : 12%
- Volume : 750ml
Style : White - Green and Flinty
- Grape/Blend : Sauvignon Blanc - Semillon
- Region/Appellation : Bordeaux
- Country Hierarchy : France
- International Wine Challenge, 2019: Bronze
- Decanter World Wine Awards, 2016: Bronze