Ronan By Clinet Bordeaux Rouge 2014
This great value Bordeaux is made by the Chateau Clinet Wine Team who select the grapes from some of the Right Bank's best vineyards, the wine is then vinified and blended at Chateau Clinet's state of the art winery in Pomerol.
- Appearance : brilliant ruby colour.
- Aroma : cherry, raspberry and blackcurrants with notes of sweet pepper.
- Palate : wine reveals a sweet fruitiness, with flavours of raspberry, fresh cherry and redcurrants, complemented with fine spices and light to medium tannins.
- Finish : long and fruity.
Recommended Serving Temperature
- 16 - 18°C
- Cheese or Beef and Venison
- ABV : 14%
- Volume : 750ml
Style : Red - Savoury and Classic
- Grape/Blend : 100% Merlot 100% Right Bank
- Region/Appellation : Bordeaux Blend Red
- Country Hierarchy : France
- Decanter World Wine Awards, 2017: Commended
- International Wine Challenge, 2017: Bronze