Michel Torino Rosé - Calchaqui Valley
Michel Torino founded in 1892 in the Calchaqui Valley by a French-Italian family. Michel Torino combines the old tradition and know-how with the very new technology and the most advanced winemaking techniques. The wines are produced in a young, juicy style with manual harvest.
This Rosé is very fresh and fruity. The pure juice of the red grapes was separated right after cold maceration of approximately 6 to 9 hours from their own residues. The following vinification was equal to the process used for quality white wines. During all these different steps the temperature never exceeded 17°C, ensuring a fresh wine character. No barrels were used.
- Appearance : Pink wine with red and violet tones. Brilliant and clean.
- Aroma : Assertive aromas of roses, honey, and crushed cherries with notes of spice and rosemary.
- Palate : there is crisp, ripe strawberry fruit with white pepper notes on the finish. Easy to drink. An harmonic, fresh and balanced final.
Recommended Serving Temperature
- 10 - 12°C
- Beef, Poultry, Spicy food, Tomato-based dishes, Mature and hard cheese
- ABV : 13.5%
- Volume : 750ml
Style : Rosé - dry
- Grape/Blend : 100% Malbec
- Region/Appellation : Calchaquí Valley, Salta
- Country Hierarchy : Argentina