Makukohi - Cold Brew Concentrate 470ml
マークコーヒー in Japanese means Mark Coffee.
Our coffee is a carefully selected blend of Columbia and Ethiopia beans to complement the hand-made cold brew system that we use to brew all of our coffee. Unlike regular coffee, cold brew is never exposed to heat. It uses time, rather than heat to extract the coffee's oil, sugar and caffeine. Hence, our cold brew is a very smooth, rich infusion, with low levels of acidity, suitable for those with sensitive digestive systems.
- notes of orange, nuts and dark chocolate malt.
Kuro (black) is a convenient and easy solution for your coffee fix. All you need is to mix the concentrate with your choice of water or milk or favourite alcohol!
- Iced Coffee : add 120-180ml of cold water or milk.
- Hot Coffee : add 120-180ml of warm water or milk
- Black Russian : add 60ml of Vodka, 10ml of simple syrup and ice cubes. Stir and serve.
- Cold Brew Martini : add 30ml Vodka and 60ml Kahlua with ice. Shaken, not stirred.
- up to 5 servings
*Best consumed within 2 weeks from delivery.