The "Adventurous Rye Rye Gentlemen" at the Kyrö Distillery in Isokyrö, Finland produce their very own gin using rye grain and the finest botanicals which give off a nose rich in meadow sweet, citrus, cumin and juniper. To follow it up, the palate develops subtle leafy and refreshing menthol notes. Top work, you adventurous Rye Rye Gentlemen!
Looking for a great gin for a G&T? Kyrö Gin was the inaugural winner of the IWSC Gin & Tonic Trophy in 2015!
- Nose: A soft and succulent blend of creamy vanilla and angelica leads with help from deep, concentrated notes of juniper. An understated pink peppercorn spice sharpens orange blossom, among a herbal twinge of coriander root and cardamom seed.
- Palate: The palate adds more floral and perfumed qualities, Parma Violets and a touch of rich heather, among bolder kicks of spice, which include a little cinnamon. Some marzipan icing develops with tinges of fresh lemon.
- Finish: Quite short and impressively delicate.
- Silver Outstanding: Gin - Contemporary Styles - 2017 International Wine & Spirit Competition
- Silver: Gin - Contemporary Styles - 2019 International Wine & Spirit Competition
- Silver: Gin - Contemporary Styles - 2015 International Wine & Spirit Competition
- Gold Outstanding: Gin & Tonic - 2017 International Wine & Spirit Competition
- Trophy: Gin & Tonic - 2015 International Wine & Spirit Competition
- Silver: The Spirits Artwork and Bottle Design Awards - 2018 IWSC Design & Media Awards
- Silver: Super Premium - 2018 The Gin Masters (The Spirits Business)
- Silver: Contemporary - 2016 The Gin Masters (The Spirits Business)
- Bronze: Gin - 2016 International Spirits Challenge
- Country: Finnish Gin
- Distillery/Brand: Kyrö Distillery Company
- Alcohol: 46.3%
- Volume: 500ml