Gin Mare - Botanical Gin
Mediterranean gin distilled in a thirteenth century chapel in an ancient fishing village where every bottle is unique as every year the star product, arbequina olive, changes acidity.
Gin Mare is made with a variety of botanicals including rosemary, thyme, basil with lots of zest. This stuff can easily be paired with a vast range of foods and ingredients if you fancy it.
- Nose: Herbal nose with berry fruits. Hints of soapiness and perfume.
- Palate: Very herbal and aromatic palate. Perfume-like delivery. Coriander and tart juniper, citrus zest.
- Finish: Zesty, spiced finish.
- Silver: Gin - Contemporary Styles - 2013 International Wine & Spirit Competition
- Gold: Super Premium - 2016 The Gin Masters (The Spirits Business)
- Silver: Super Premium Gin - 2013 International Spirits Challenge
- Country: Spanish Gin
- Distillery / Brand: Gin Mare
- Alcohol: 42.7%
- Volume: 700ml