Balblair 12 Year Old
In the fine balance of fruit, spice and sweetness, Balblair 12 Year Old encapsulates the gentle charisma of the Highlands. Elegant and approachable, this is the defining expression of Balblair Distillery, one to which all others refer.
Matured in American oak ex-bourbon & double-fired American oak casks, bringing elegant complexity and warmth.
- Colour: Polished gold
- Aroma: Elegant bright lemon peel layered with creamy vanilla and crisp green apples
- Palate: Ground spices and dried orange slices enveloped in intense set honey sweetness
- Finish: Creamy and leathery with notes of sweet vanilla
- Silver: Distillers' Single Malts 12 years and under - 2019 International Spirits Challenge
- Silver: Highlands & Islands up to 12yo - 2019 The Scotch Whisky Masters (The Spirits Business)
- Silver: Scotch Single Malt - Highland - 2019 International Wine & Spirit Competition