Auchentoshan 12 years old Single Malt Whisky
A more recent release from the Auchentoshan distillery, replacing the previous staple 10 year old, this 12 year old bottling launched at the same time Auchentoshan had a dramatic rebrand back in 2011.
- Nose: A cereal-sweet nose with notes of guava and mango, with a drizzle of honey.
- Palate: Oaky and sweet palate, with barley sugar, a little passion fruit and vanilla custard too. Perhaps some rose petal jelly in there.
- Finish: A lengthy, dry and oaky finish with barley sweetness and cocoa powder.
- Gold - Distillers' Single Malts 12 years and under - 2020 International Spirits Challenge
- Silver - Scotch Whisky - Single Malt - Age Statement - 2018 The Asian Spirits Masters (The Spirits Business)
- Silver Outstanding - Scotch Single Malt - Lowland - 2017 International Wine & Spirit Competition