Ararat 5 Year Old Brandy
The most popular bottle from the Armenian Yerevan brandy company, originally founded in 1887. This five year old grape brandy has rich aromas of ripe plums and sweet peaches, which are joined by hints of blackcurrant on the palate.
Tasting Note :
- Color : Mahogany
- Nose: Dried apricot and hints of cedar.
- Palate: Toffee, hazelnut and a little spice. Fruity.
- Finish: Medium finish. Spiced.
- ABV : 40 %
- Volume : 750ml
- Country : Armenian Brandy
- Distillery : Yerevan Brandy Company
Award Winning :
International Wine & Spirit Competition, 2011: Bronze
International Wine & Spirit Competition, 2008: Bronze