1792 Small Batch Bourbon
All the way back in 1792, Kentucky officially became a state. Many moons later, 1792 Small Batch bourbon was named after that very same year. As it happens, it's a Kentucky straight bourbon whiskey.
This expression features mash bill with a generous helping of rye, resulting in a flavour profile packed with herbal spice alongside the classic caramelised sugar, buttered corn and toasted oak notes you find in top-notch bourbons.
Great for sipping over a couple ice cubes on a sunny evening.
- Nose: Buttery warmth up front, followed by black pepper and Sesame Snaps. Soft smoky hints of charred oak and cinnamon.
- Palate: Runny caramel, clove, cardamom, corn grilled on a BBQ, peanut brittle and spicy rye.
- Finish: A little hint of cinnamon and citrus on the finish.
- Gold: Liquid Gold Award - 2019 Jim Murray's Whisky Bible
- Silver: Small Batch Bourbon up to 5 Yrs - 2019 San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- Silver: Bourbon - Premium - 2017 The American Whiskey Masters (The Spirits
- 46.85% ABV
- 700 ml